Kalkan Concierge Weddings | Terms and conditions
Booking, Payments and cancellations
- In order to complete your booking please email www.kalkanconcierge.com or contact us on 0090 530 200 3872.
- We will email you details of your wedding package and full quote.
- 20% of total wedding cost is requested to confirm your booking (via money transfer to Turkish bank account in sterling).
- Full balance of wedding would be required 1 month prior to your wedding (via money transfer to Turkish bank account in sterling).
- A confirmation of booking email will be sent on receipt of deposit.
- The following amounts will be payable in the event of cancellation; 20% of full wedding cost 1-12 months prior to wedding date, 100% of full wedding cost less than 1 month prior to wedding date.
- Late arrival or postponement of your wedding due to changes in travel plans, flight disruptions or illness could incur further costs depending on the availability of the registrar, Kalkan Concierge and third party suppliers.
Any date changes requested after the confirmed booking will be subject to availability of venue and Kalkan Concierge.
Guest number changes
Increasing/decreasing guest numbers can (generally) be accommodated and will be charged/refunded on a per head basis (for meal and drinks). A change in numbers would require (where possible) at least two weeks notice.
Kalkan Concierge can not be held responsible for any conditions which are beyond our control on the day of your wedding such as thunderstorms, cloud, rain, wind, and excessive changes in temperature, earthquakes, war, national strikes or crime. Wherever possible we will endeavour to change your wedding to an alternative date, subject to availability.
Order of proceedings
All timings on your wedding day are at the discretion of Kalkan Concierge but, unless otherwise agreed, are based around sunset. Kalkan Concierge has the right to change timings subject to adverse weather or conditions outside of our control.
Should you at any time have a complaint with regard to your wedding, we would request that this is raised immediately with Kalkan Concierge in order for us to make every effort to resolve the problem as soon as possible. In the event that you have a complaint against an outside service such as photography/videography/flowers/cake the complaint will be made directly to the third party for resolution and Kalkan Concierge will take no responsibility. Kalkan Concierge would like to stress that all third parties selected have a proven history of excellent service and standards. We reserve the right to fully refund all monies at any time prior to your wedding if we feel we are unable to carry out your exact requirements.
Kalkan Concierge can not be held responsible for any typing errors or mistakes in official documentation given to us by you. The validity of all paperwork is your responsibility. Kalkan Concierge will endeavour to keep clients up to date with all legalities from both the British Consulate and Turkish authorities however clients must be aware that these are subject to change and any further charges will be added to the original wedding quote.
Kalkan Concierge strongly recommends that you arrange your own insurance to cover, illness, cancellation, accident & loss for all in your wedding party.